Welcome to Villa Alameda RV Resort!
A Fun Place …
… Not just another space!
There are many attractions and activities in Yuma, come see what we have for you:
- The Yuma Territorial Prison is one of the Yuma Crossing and Associated Sites on the National Register of Historic Places in the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area.
- Lutes Casino was a real casino back when it was built – there was a trapdoor that lead to the basement where the gambling took place. There is one-way glass on the men’s room door so pool players could ensure no one was disturbing the game of play when they were away. Today you can get great burgers and beer!
- Yuma Valley Railway allows you to ride back through time. For two hours you will travel along the Colorado River Route on a narrated tour as you view local wildlife at the West Wetlands Park, the only Nation Heritage Area west of the Mississippi.
- Desert Hills Municipal Golf Course is an 18-hole golf course in Yuma! Desert Hills Municipal Golf Course is the premier golfing facility in southwestern Arizona and southeastern California. The course features 6,800 yards of challenging topography and scenic views with an interesting mix of vegetation.
- There are many other Golf Courses within driving distance of our park. Please ask at the office for other suggestions.
These attractions and so many more awaiting